Friday 4 May 2012

Summer Around The Corner – You Can Look Good On The Beach!


Yes, it’s that time of year again: Summer is just around the corner and your already thinking about those summer out-fits and of course the Beach.

 

It can be really tempting to start making a LONG LIST of things that you would like to change about your body…

And I don’t know about you, but in the past when I have created a long list of to-do’s I thought I needed to take…many of those new “to do’s” didn’t get “to-done.”

Well, I have an exciting solution to share with you…

I am excited to introduce you to Samba Dance Teacher, Theresa Stevens.

Theresa is an expert in “losing weight by dancing,” who lives by the philosophy that a woman’s “pleasure center” is in her hips.

She teaches how to use “the delicious art of shaking your hips and booty” to tap into the natural wellspring of creativity, pleasure, sensuality and power, innately within your female body.


Once that tap is turned on, says Theresa, you are reminded you that ANYTHING is possible, including slimming down in a pleasurable, sustainable way.

I’d love for you to be impacted by Theresa’s inspirational teachings, and I want to introduce you to her inspirationaland educational video sharing her top 3 secrets on how pleasure and happiness can help you dance with confidence and joy, love your body, and lose weight in the process.

Theresa’s been getting the feedback from her community that watching this free 23 minute video alone has caused them to feel more beautiful, sexy and alive, and I believe her.

Enjoy
Daryl

No comments:

Post a Comment